A downloadable game
Arpago is a 3D top-down RPG in a cartoony fantasy world with stylized graphics.
You create a character, choose a class and appearance, and then you begin slashing your way through the world gaining loot and skills.
I haven't decided on the majority of features, but at the moment I plan to include the following stuff in the game:
- a fully explorable world, probably divided into sectors for performance/technical reasons,
- at least 5 classes (warrior, ranger, marksman, summoner, battlemage),
- lots of weapons, and weapon types: melee (slashing, smashing, thrust, staves), thrown, ranged (bows, crossbows, wands, rods), traps,
- lots of gear – helmets, armors, shields, rings, hands, boots,
- spell system,
- a large bestiary,
- different AI behaviour types for different enemies – ex. melee/ranged, aggressive/cautious, precise/careless,
- no level-scaling,
- splitscreen multiplayer
I invite anyone interested in further details and development progress to visit the website - arpago.eu
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.